Keeler Show Notes for Monday, July 27th, 2015
Monday, July 27th, 2015
Today we will speak with Smitty from Tri-Valley Beverage about the Clydesdales, Kevin Shanley about his challenging Jerome McKinsey's petitions for Council, and Assemblyman Marc Butler about Hinckley water levels.
6 AM Hour
- It was a beautiful weekend for all that was going on including Honor America Days, The Irish Fest, and Baseball Hall of Fame Induction. Reggie Jackson makes news by going off on a fan over an autograph. Also, the Caitlyn Jenner reality show has premiered.
- We play some audio from the Baseball Hall of Fame inductions of John Smoltz, Pedro Martinez, Randy Johnson, and Craig Biggio. Hulk Hogan has been removed from all ties to the WWE because of a racist slur he used in a sex tape.
- Who would be good for Donald Trump's cabinet? Can we take Caitlyn Jenner seriously if she is doing a reality show. What has Reality TV become?
- Andrew explains his Road Rage and why it gets to him so much. What are some circumstances that get you annoyed?
7 AM Hour
- Jeff shares his road rage story from a young age and we speak with Barb Michler from the West Side Senior Center about their fund-raiser BBQ this Wednesday at 5 p.m. at the West Side Senior Center.
- We talk again about Caitlyn Jenner, a lion may be loose in Milwaukee, and a man has been arrested for breaking into the zoo and petting the cougars.
- We talk about the story from Florida of a neighbor complaining about the BBQ smell in his yard. A representative from the Codes Department came to reprimand him about it. Was there something else going on? Also, Dog the Bounty Hunter will NOT go after 'El Chapo.' We also talk about a few other news stories.
- We talk with Utica Common Council Candidate Kevin Shanley about his challenging of Jerome McKinsey's petitions on the Democratic line. We talk to him about why he wants to run for common council.
8 AM Hour
- Assemblyman Marc Butler is on this morning to once again bring up the issue of water supply at the Hinckley Reservoir and it's potential negative effect on NANO. He also brings in Mike Papp from the West Canada Camp Sites who talks about how this problem is effecting his business. Assemblyman Butler expresses his thoughts on how to possibly correct the problem.
- We speak to David Smith or 'Smitty' from Tri-Valley Beverage and he is on to respond to the comments made by Fred Matt on Friday's show over the Clydesdales. He explains his reasons for going forward with the march down Varrick Street. We also talk to him about the Craft Beer Industry.
- We play our favorite weekly contest 'Stump Rondenelli' and Harry is the contestant! Rondo was on a tear this morning!