Keeler Show Notes for Monday, January 14th, 2019
Monday, January 14th, 2019
6 AM Hour
- Rachel Sutherland (FNR) is on this morning with a report on the longest partial government shutdown in U.S. history.
7 AM Hour
- Jim Piccola of the NYSDOT is on this morning to update us on several travel delays and advisories in the area this morning.
- John Zogby is on this morning to talk about the longest partial government shutdown in U.S. history. Who is really to blame? How long will it last?
- Diane Umansky is a Special Projects Editor for Consumer Report. She's on this morning to talk about health screenings and tests. Which tests are important and not? Should you get medical testing done?
- Todd Gookins of Big Dog Motors is on this morning to talk about the Intoxalock system for DWI violators. It is a costly system and he breaks those costs down.
- Assemblyman Marc Butler recaps the Tailgate Party for the United Way over the weekend.
8 AM Hour
- Ron Moshier of the Utica OD is on this morning to recap the High School Basketball season thus far. He also discusses the wrestler who gave his opponent a win.
- Joe Roberts is the Utica Comets broadcaster. He's on this morning to talk about The Comets splitting two games at home over the weekend and UCFC's big home win on Sunday.