Keeler Show Notes for Thursday, August 1st, 2019
Thursday, August 1st, 2019
6 AM Hour
- Tonya J. Powers (FNR) is on this morning to talk about the Dodgeball Assault charge case. Luckily, the charges were dropped and this case is the ball.
7 AM Hour
- George Phillips is on this morning. He's a candidate for Congress and is calling for an end to the lefts constant investigation of President Trump.
- Rachel Sutherland (FNR) is on this morning to talk about and recap the DEM 2020 candidate debate, night 2.
- Lindsey Bonanza is one of several South Utica neighbors that are upset with the size of the new project planned by the Kelberman Center at the old Sunset School Building.
8 AM Hour
- Oneida County Executive Anthony Picente is on this morning to address a number of issues including animal welfare, Woodstock 50, the Broadway Utica and Stanley issue and others.
- Dr. Rob Myers is the Executive Director of the Kelberman Center and he's on this morning to respond to concerns from neighbors about the project.