Keeler Show Notes for Thursday, August 8th, 2019
Thursday, August 8th, 2019
6 AM Hour
- Jeff Monosso (FNR) delivers a report on the President's visit to Ohio and Texas yesterday to meet with shooting victims and first-responders.
7 AM Hour
- Michael Cook calls in to talk about the WWE style wrestling match he created with a WIBX theme.
- Fran Manfredo is President of Sotera Investigative Group. He talks about what to do in an "active shooter" situation. He trains people on how to prepare for what could happen anywhere.
- Oneida County District Attorney Scott McNamara is on this morning to talk about the charges being dropped against Ronald Stolarczyk in the shooting death of two invaders in his Deerfield home.
8 AM Hour
- Sheriff Rob Maciol is in studio this morning to talk about a number of topics including the Delta Lake drowning, the Sheriff's Office new UAS system and the last call for applications for Corrections Officers.
- Congressman Anthony Brindisi calls in this morning to talk about his meeting with the Devins family. He is calling on Instagram and the FTC to look into the distribution of murder photos on their platform.
- Jon Decker (FNR) delivers a report on the Trump campaign sparring over DEM candidates posting donor info online.
- Naegele and Beth Irons are on this morning to talk about the Craft Beer of the Week and what's new with the Oneida County Public Market.