Keeler Show Notes for Tuesday, April 2nd, 2019
Tuesday, April 2nd, 2019
7 AM Hour
- Kim Strong from Lainey's Army defends herself against more allegations of overcrowding, under nourished dogs and filth in her animal rescue:
- Jose Lopez of Showtime calls in this morning with information on an upcoming show:
- Congressman Anthony Brindisi calls in this morning to talk about the battle against Opioids and other issues on the Hill.
8 AM Hour
- Senator Joe Griffo is on this morning to discuss the passing of the state budget and everything else that came out of Albany's budget negotiations.
- Eryn Balch from The Kelberman Center is on this morning to discuss Autism Awareness Month, which is April.