Keeler Show Notes for Tuesday, May 26th, 2015
Thursday, May 26th, 2015
Today we will talk to Mark Caswell about the Utica Comets and the now tied series. We will also talk to someone about police body cameras and privacy issues that have been raised over them. We will also chat with Pat McAnn from Piggy Pat's about a new product they're working on.
6 AM Hour
- It was a rough night for the Utica Comets as they got beat up pretty bad by a score of 4-2. The series is tied 1-1. Bill says he smells a smell that brings back some memories. Bill also talks about the giant hole near the season ticket holder entrance at the AUD.
- We talk about TLC's '19 Kids and Counting' program being cancelled due to the child molestation allegations scandal with Joshua Duggar.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- The discussion continues on Josh Duggar and whether or not his age at the time was the issue. Ray Stagich also joins us from the Weather Channel and he updates us on the tornados and storms in Texas and other areas of the south. He also gives us our local forecast.
- Bill talks about the issue of his water pressure and water softening. One of his other issues is with his steel pool. He needs a solution. George Pataki is also running for President.
7 AM Hour
- Storms have just devastated most areas of Texas and one of the biggest problems is flash flooding. We also discuss "Stand Your Ground" and other states interpretation of it, including Nevada.
- Jimmy Angelino is a former police officer turned attorney and enforcement expert. He is on to talk about the privacy issues people have with police body cams.
- Mario calls up to talk about an issue he has with average people using drones without knowing what they're doing. We talk about the uses of drones and what regulations should be in place regarding it.
- Bill has a gripe about the city sidewalk near the Utica Memorial Auditorium. At the season ticket holder line there is a hole in the sidewalk!
8 AM Hour
- Pat McCann from Piggy Pat's BBQ is in studio to discuss a new product he's been working on and it's a healthy hotdog. Pat explains why it is that his new hotdog is healthier than most.
- We talk to Mark Caswell from the Comets about the first two games of the AHL Western Conference playoffs. It was a great first game and not so much the second game. We also talk to him about the pothole in the sidewalk by the AUD.
- We sample these delicious new Piggy Pat's hotdogs and even the bun has been specially created to make this hotdog and bun a healthy meal!
- We play one of our favorite new contests and that is Stump Rondenelli! Our contestant is Scott from Utica. If Scott wins he gets a $25 Gift Card to Charlie's Pizza and a Holland Farms gift certificate.