Take A Look Inside $10 Million Dollar Home Near Lake Placid
If you've ever traveled to the Olympic capital of New York, Lake Placid, you will find truly amazing views and beautiful homes too. One home is now on the market for $10 million dollars. Take a sneak peak inside this beautiful home.
For $10 million, you could be the new owner of 134 Mirror Lake Drive in Lake Placid. This beautiful home was built from the ground up in 2005. The home is slightly under one acre, with 325 feet of lakefront shoreline. The home is on the market thanks to Sotheby's International Realty.
According to Zillow, this 7300 square foot single family home has 6 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms. The home is within walking distance of downtown Lake Placid. Here's some other amazing features as well:
- 325 foot lakeside shoreline, 0.9 acre landscaped property
- Boathouse with two covered slips, kayak/canoe storage, sunbathing deck
- Custom wood carving panels in Olympic Game Room by sculptor John Bryan of Yarmouth, Maine
- Central custom glass elevator
- Bedrooms directly accessible from sitting area overlooking Great Room
- Open floor plan — spacious, yet cozy enough for two
- Great Room including kitchen, dining room and sitting perch
- Custom kitchen with Viking appliances
- Butler’s pantry with extensive storage and second dishwasher
- Library, office with stunning views
- Double washers and dryers in laundry room
- Oversized finished two-car garage with storage room
- Deluxe custom Olympic Game Room, billiard room, card room, wet bar
- Second nicklehead game room on lower level w/foosball, ping-pong, wet bar
- Garden Room with Hope windows opening on path to boathouse
- Extensive decks overlooking Mirror Lake
- WiFi throughout the home
- In-floor heat with multiple zones
- Central air with heat coils for forced air/AC
- Cabana room
- Mud Room
- Rumford fireplaces
- Security system w/cameras"
If you have the money to spend, and invest, you can find out more information here.
BONUS VIDEO- Inside Lucille Ball's Vacation Home In Norwich, New York