Keeler Show Notes for Friday, January 20th, 2017
Friday, January 20th, 2017
6 AM Hour
- Rachel Sutherland from Fox News Radio gives us an update on the big day in Washington D.C. It is the inauguration of Donald J. Trump.
- Willie Waffle is on this morning to give us his weekly movie reviews. He also weighs in on the inauguration of Donald Trump. The following movies are opening up this weekend:
- The Founder - Michael Keaton is Ray Kroc. (4 out of 4 Waffles)
- xXx: The Return of Xander Cage - Title kinda says it all. Vin Diesel stars. (2 of 4 Waffles)
- Split - A dude with many personalities kidnaps some teen girls. (3 of 4 Waffles)
7 AM Hour
- We have some live music in studio this morning. Ashleigh DeCarr will perform in studio to promote an event she participates in every year. Joining her is Rich Masucci, the event coordinator for Animal for Animals to benefit the Stevens-Swan Humane Society.
- Jim Zecca calls in with his supporters to talk about their excitement over the inauguration today of Donald J. Trump.
- Dr. Patrick Costello is one of the founders of the new cafe in Oneida. It's called Hipstir Cafe, and they're located in Downtown Oneida. They serve breakfast, lunch, desserts and coffee. Visit their website: http://hipstircafe.com/
- Marques Phillips is in this morning to give us his reaction to the Trump inauguration, and what he believes will happen in the first 100 days, and the next 4 years.
8 AM Hour
- We continue to discuss modern day politics with Marques Phillips.
- We speak with Scott Smith of the Canandaigua McDonald's about their special Valentine's Day dinner. They are fancying it up, and donating proceeds to their local Ronald McDonald house.
- Senator Joe Griffo joins us from Washington D.C. to witness the inauguration of President Donald J. Trump.
- Brian Miller is one of the newest Assemblyman in New York State. He has filled the vacancy left by Congresswomen Claudia Tenney. He talks to us about his first few weeks in office.
- To finish out the morning, we talk with Josh Gold of Uber who is on to talk about the real possibilty of Uber coming to Upstate New York.