Keeler Show Notes for Friday, October 13th, 2017
Friday, October 13th, 2017
6 AM Hour
- Willie Waffle is our weekend movie reviewer and he gives us the scoop on the busy weekend movie releases.
The Foreigner - Jackie Chan wants justice when his daughter dies during a terrorist attack, and he will stop at NOTHING to discover the truth. (2 Waffles)
Happy Death Day - It's like Groundhog Day, but not as good and the lady in question gets killed every time the day replays, until she finds the real killer. (2 1/2 Waffles)
Some limited releases Willie gives a preview of.
Marshall - True story of how the young Thurgood Marshall defended a black man accused of murdering his white employer in 1940.
Professor Marston and the Wonder Women - True story of the man who created Wonder Woman, the controversy around it and the unconventional relationship he has with two different women at the same time.
Willie Waffle is our weekend movie reviewer and it’s brought to you by Honest John’s Hot Dogs and Polish Kielbasa. They’re made right here in Utica.
7 AM Hour
- Doctor Pat Salber is a Board Certified Internist and Emergency Physician specializing in Weight Loss and Obesity. She gives us an update on the obesity rate in children worldwide.
- Fred Matt from Saranac Brewery is on this morning to talk about the Tim Reed Roast and the sale of the Syracuse Chiefs to The New York Mets.
8 AM Hour
- Assemblyman Anthony Brindisi is on this morning to discuss how the campaign is going so far for Congress in NY-22. He also reacts to Congresswoman Claudia Tenney's possible primary opponent Nicholas Wan.
- Justin Smithson is in from Showtime to perform and promote the big Showtime 20th Anniversary Show.