Keeler Show Notes for Monday, January 19th, 2015
Monday, January 19th, 2015
Today is Martin Luther King Jr. Day. We will speak with Assemblyman Brindisi about NANO and Quad C, Cindy Chan Phillips from the Beef Council, and Assemblyman Marc Butler.
- What an unbelievable outcome for the NFL Championship Weekend. It's going to be a New England Patriots and Seattle Seahawks. FOX Business gave a report on Super Bowl attendance and it was stupid!
- We talk about some crazy robberies over the weekend, NBA Analyst Greg Anthony arrested for soliciting a prostitute, and more.
- We give Andrew some good advice on how he needs to calm down when it comes to being a fan. He needs to not take things so seriously. We also talk with Ken Boone from the Weather Channel.
- Bill feels slighted due to the fact that he feels Robert Geer knew about some information that was released to the OD that he didn't talk about it with us on Thursday.
Andrew's Mom Weighs In On The Loss
- Andrew's Mom talks about the loss and how Andrew reacts to the loss.
- There was a lot of swearing at the playoffs yesterday even from the players interviews and we continue the discussion on the Quad-C expansion news.
Assemblyman Anthony Brindisi
- Before we talk to the Assemblyman, we talk about the states with the highest STD rates and a woman steals a TV from a Dept. store and you'll never believe how.
- We then talk to Assemblyman Anthony Brindisi about the Quad-C expanison and the progress at SUNY Poly.
Cindy Chan Phillips - NY Beef Council
- Cindy Chan Phillips talks about healthy weight loss and having a good relationship with food. She gives us advice on how to enjoy healthy lifestyles and weight loss.
Continuing with Cindy from The Beef Council
- We continue to talk about staying healthy with Cindy Chan Phillips.
Ron Moshier - Utica OD
- We talk to Ron Moshier about high school basketball and what we can expect from this week's game.
Kathleen Lonski - Teen Anti-Bullying Sensation
- Kathleen is a teen from a New Jersey high school. 'Seventeen Magazine' named her the winner of the "Mean Stinks" contest with her song "Don't Let Them In." She is very talented. Her song that she wrote to win the contest is an anti-bullying song, available on iTunes. Kathleen is on Facebook and social media as: @KathleenMusic16.
Kathleen is also a 2015 National YoungArts Foundation singer/songwriter winner.
Below is the song for which Kathleen won the contest:
Assemblyman Marc Butler - NANO Utica Discussion
- We talk to the Assemblyman Marc Butler about the United Way event last night at The Waterfront Grille and he gives his thoughts on the recent news about NANO.
Continuing with Marc Butler
- We talk to him about a few other issues and news stories.