Keeler Show Notes for Monday, June 10th, 2019
Monday, June 10th, 2019
6 AM Hour
- Rachel Sutherland (FNR) reports on the latest on Mexican trade deal and tariff threats.
7 AM Hour
- Angela calls up to talk about her experience volunteering at the old Lainey's Army shelter on Broad Street.
- Ed Welsh of AAA talks about the Most Dangerous Days of Summer and gives an update on gas prices.
- Alex Carbone of Carbone Athletics at The Fitness Mill is in this morning to talk about the latest at the gym and what he was doing to help one local high school track team.
8 AM Hour
- Father Sean O'Brien has completed his radiation treatments and is cancer free.