Keeler Show Notes for Monday, November 17th, 2014
Monday, November 17th, 2014
Today is the first day we have school delays and we will continue to keep you up to date on all closings and delays. We will also talk with Tom Pegues about Open Enrollment alternatives.
- An incident occurred at the Dierks Bentley concert last night apparently involving a piece of metal falling from the ceiling and Bill Cosby rape allegations resurface.
- Police have caught the man who was stopping people in a green truck and impersonating a police officer.
- We are still looking into the story of what happened at the AUD last night that caused 4 rows to be cleared and taped up with police tape. We also discuss an OpEd in the New York Times.
- Ken Boone of the Weather Channel gives us the forecast today.
- We cover some odd stories that happened over the weekend and the Osbourne's are returning to television on VH1. We talk about the latest on Jose Canseco's finger.
- We talk about the movies over the weekend and famous movie sound effects.
- Before we talk with Tom, we talk about mice and Bill's maybe having another problem.
- Tom is the founder of www.GoGoodScout.com which offers health insurance options for the American people.
They Say It's Your Birthday!
- Roxanne Irizarry
- Marilyn Ryznar
- Frances Zurakowski from Utica
- Jeff Lee from Lee
- MacKenzie Robbins from Rome
- Emily Gubbins from Westmoreland
- We re-address the incident that occurred at the AUD last night.
Free Money Question of the Day #1
- Our contestant is Marianne from Clayville. Her question was what is Dierks Bentely's real name? The answer is Fred, but she still wins dinner for two at Carmella's.
Ron Moshier - Utica OD
- Ron gives us the finale on Notre Dame and Dolgeville and the High School football season.
- We have a few more stories including the one about the little girl who goes and sits down with Santa who was all alone.
The Rescue Mission of Utica
- The Rescue Mission of Utica is on to promote a Comets Contest for charity. They also talk about their holiday needs.
- Al Michaels has a new book out and we talk about a Howard Cosell story. We also talk briefly with Anthony Picente about the incident at the concert last night.
Jimmy Piccola and Anthony Picente
- Jim Piccola is with the NY State DOT and he is on to talk about the Pedestrian Bridge connection. Mr. Picente weighs in on the bridge. The county executive also addresses the issue of plowing in Vernon and Verona.
Free Money Question of the Day #2
- It's Harry from New Hartford! He didn't get it correct, but he still wins dinner for 2 at Carmella's.