Keeler Show Notes for Tuesday, May 7th, 2019
Tuesday, May 7th, 2019
6 AM Hour
- Peter Franklin is the Gabby Cabby. He delivers his weekly True Tales from New York City.
7 AM Hour
- Jim Piccola of the NYSDOT calls in this morning with a traffic update for Downtown Utica travel.
- Dr. Mary Warren is a wellness expert and she talks with us about the importance of naps and the best duration for taking one.
8 AM Hour
- Randi D'Antonio is the V.P. of the New York State Public Employees Federation and she's on this morning to talk about a rally they're holding for a local man. Tony is a quadriplegic who is being thrown out of his facility.
- Rebecca LaPorte is the Communicable Disease Nurse for the Oneida County Health Department. She's on this morning to talk about the importance of vaccines, specifically the MMR.