Keeler Show Notes for Wednesday, October 16th, 2019
Wednesday, October 16th, 2019
6 AM Hour
- The 2019 nominees for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame are out and we discuss them with Tonya J. Powers of Fox News Radio.
7 AM Hour
- Congress is back in session and impeachment talks continue to ramp up. We get an update on this topic from Rachel Sutherland (FNR).
- A Sherrill cop has resigned following an incident in which he reported being shot at by a suspect he was pursuing. Sheriff Maciol says, the events never happened and now we have Oneida County DA Scott McNamara on to talk about this odd situation.
8 AM Hour
- Wall Street Journal author and conservative columnist Kim Strassel calls in to promote her new book 'Resistance (At All Costs): How Trump Haters Are Breaking America."
- Oneida County is holding an employment event at the Adirondack Bank Center called "Oneida Works." County Executive Anthony Picente is on this morning to talk about it. We also ask him about Sheriff Maciol's endorsement.
- Ryan Nobles is on this morning with CNN to recap the Democrat Presidential debate last night and tell us what else is making news on the Hill.