Keeler Show Notes for Friday, November 15th
Here’s a wrap-up of today’s Keeler in the Morning Show on WIBX for Friday, November, 15th.
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford is Back!
Yesterday he was speaking with reporters and gave a very vulgar response to a question about whether he made a sexual advance towards a colleague. Here's his response (sexually explicit)
“Oh and the last thing was, Olivia Gondek, it says that I wanted to eat her p***y. I’ve never said that in my life to her, I would never do that,” he says.
“I’m happily married. I’ve got more than enough to eat at home.”
My question: He can't really remember smoking crack and he can't remember a video tape...isn't there a chance he was high when he said this and he can't remember???
Here's the clip - not safe for work:
10 other things Mayor Ford has said in the past.
- Nov. 3: ”That was pure stupidity. I shouldn’t have got hammered down at the Danforth. If you’re going to have a couple drinks you stay home, and that’s it. You don’t make a public spectacle of yourself,” Mayor Ford said, admitting he got drunk at the Taste of the Danforth street festival in August 2013.
- June 29, 2006: ”If you are not doing needles and you are not gay, you wouldn’t get AIDS probably, that’s bottom line… those are the facts,” he said while explaining why taxpayers shouldn’t be concerned with AIDS.
- March 5, 2008: ”Those Oriental people work like dogs. They work their hearts out. They are workers non-stop. They sleep beside their machines. That’s why they’re successful in life,” he said when he was a city councillor. “I went to Seoul, South Korea, I went to Taipei, Taiwan. I went to Tokyo, Japan. That’s why these people are so hard workers [sic]. I’m telling you, the Oriental people, they’re slowly taking over.”
- June 14, 2005: “I don’t understand. Number one, I don’t understand a transgender. I don’t understand. Is it a guy dressed up like a girl, or a girl dressed up like a guy? And we’re funding this for – I don’t know, what does it say here – we’re giving them $3,210?” Ford said of city funding for LGBTQ programs.
- 2006: ”Who the f**k do you think you are? Are you a f**king teacher?” Ford asked an out-of-town couple who asked him to stop yelling at a Maple Leafs game that he was subsequently kicked out of. When the man didn’t answer, Ford said, “Do you want your little wife to go over to Iran and get raped and shot?” The couple didn’t know he was a city councillor, until he left his business card behind.
- March 7, 2007: ”What I compare bike lanes to is swimming with the sharks. Sooner or later, you’re going to get bitten. And every year we have dozens of people that get hit by cars or trucks. Well, no wonder,” Ford said, expressing his distaste for cyclists. “Roads are built for buses, cars and trucks. Not for people on bikes. And my heart bleeds for them when I hear someone gets killed, but it’s their own fault at the end of the day.”
- Nov. 13, 2013: ”The reason I drank or did drugs was not because of stress, it was out of sheer stupidity,” he said during a city council meeting. “That’s all it was.”
- 2010: “I’ll try, buddy. I’ll try. I don’t know this sh*t [Oxycontin], but I’ll f**king try to find it,” Ford was caught saying in a taped phone conversation. “Why don’t you go on the street and score it? F**k, you know, I don’t know any drug dealers at all.”
- May 24, 2013: “I do not use crack cocaine, nor am I an addict of crack cocaine. As for a video, I cannot comment on a video that I have never seen or does not exist,” Ford said in a statement at City Hall before admitting, just months later, that he did in fact smoke crack.
- Oct. 25, 2010: “We’re going to put an end to the gravy train,” he said during his victory speech.
Blind Man kicked off Plane
A blind man kicked off an airplane because his dog wouldn't fit under the seat. And passengers defended him, resulting in the flight being cancelled. Here's the story.
Willie Waffle on the Movies
Sgt. Steve Hauck on the Wameling Case
We have many questions about the letter sent to Rocco at the OD:
SEE AUDIO BELOW
A Chance to Win Dinner for 2 at Charlie's Pizza
A special contest this am
Brandon Lang who Inspired the Movie "Two for the Money"
Makes his football picks along with intern Jordan McKnight:
Keeler's Rant on the New Bullying Law in Oneida County
Is this a law we can enforce, or is it stupid? Bullying kids is one thing, but this is a law protecting adults!
Sgt Steve Hauck on Cyber Bullying and Shooting This Week
He wasn't able to discuss the Wameling case because it's at the DA's office:
PHONER: RON MOSHIER
PHONER: KIM STRONG - JUSTICE FOR LAINEY
IN STUDIO: PHIL VESCHIO FROM VESCHIO'S BAKERY AND THE FRANKLIN HOTEL
***TEN THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME***