Keeler Show Notes for Monday, December 10th, 2018
Monday, December 10th, 2018
6 AM Hour
- Rachel Sutherland (FNR) is on this morning to give an update on the latest out of the Mueller Investigation.
7 AM Hour
- Daniel Krauthammer is the son of the late Charles Krauthammer. He joins us this morning to discuss his father's posthumous book, 'The Point Of It All.'
- John Raspante is the attorney who defended Fahrudin Omerovic in the Utica College threat trial. He talks about the case from his perspective.
8 AM Hour
- Paul Buckley is on this morning to talk about the casting call for an upcoming hockey movie being shot in Hamilton, NY.
- Mark Kelso of the Buffalo Bills broadcast team is on this morning to talk about the tough divisional loss to The New York Jets yesterday. Josh Allen is still the future in Buffalo.
- Slav Ubiparipovic is #99 on Utica City FC. He joins us this morning to talk about the hot home streak and playing in Utica after spending his career in Syracuse.