Keeler Show Notes for Wednesday, January 11th, 2017
Wednesday, January 11th, 2017
6 AM Hour
- Ahead of President-elect Donald Trump's first press conference since being elected is scheduled for today after 11 a.m. We discuss some potentially damning details from the FBI on Trump.
- Tonya J. Powers joins us now to discuss a number of topics including a study to see if Americans can pick Barbie out of a lineup. Also, the bee population is down which is a big problem.
- As we await an update on the Senate confirmation hearings today from Rachel Sutherland, we discuss the performance of Syracuse.
- We discuss the MVHS information session held at the Radisson yesterday in Utica. What did we learn, and is the money secured?
7 AM Hour
- Jordan Marcel and Toby Jacobs-Mijolovic are in to promote a 'Crafternoon Event' coming this Sunday to Downtown Utica.
- Assemblyman Anthony Brindisi joins us to discuss his plan to host the Governor in Utica as he travels on his State-of-the-State tour.
- After our free money question of the day we speak with Donna. She had a situation happen to her that was similar to what happened to Jeff. She was given a $100 bill from her bank that turned out to be fake.
- We talk with James Manson and Ray Osorio on their plan to bring the "We Need a Hero-Con" event to the Children's Museum. They are now looking for vendors.
8 AM Hour
- Terra Meenan from In Bloom Yoga Studios calls in to give an alternative approach to keeping your New Year's Resolution.
- We catch up with Coach Robert Haberbusch. He leads the Hamilton Men's College Hockey team, which is currently undefeated.
- We recap the big hospital meetings that occurred yesterday, and we talk about some big stories making news. How often is too often for Breast Cancer.
- We wrap up the morning discussing the power outages locally, and by previewing the big show tonight. It's 'Motown the Musical' at the Stanley tonight and tomorrow.
Get a full list of those impacted by the power outages by clicking here.