Keeler Show Notes for Wednesday, May 24th, 2017
Wednesday, May 24th, 2017
6 AM Hour
- Rachel Sutherland of Fox News Radio is on this morning to update us on Brennan's testimony from yesterday. She also discusses the ongoing Russian investigation.
- Dan Herrman calls in this morning to talk about a New York State credit card surcharge issue.
7 AM Hour
- Robert Caltabiano is a counter-terrorism analyst who joins us this morning to talk about the events the occurred in Manchester following an Ariana Grande concert that killed 22 and injured 59 others.
- We have the privilege of speaking with the New York State Commissioner of Education, MaryEllen Elia. She discusses with us some of the major issues facing the state from an education standpoint and we talk about a revised version of "No Child Left Behind."
8 AM Hour
- Alfonzo Whitehurst AKA 'Mr. Utica College' tells us his story.
- Buck and Dave Short remind us not to 'leafl it on the curb anymore. It's time to 'Stick it in the Can!'
- We catch up on the news from Washington with CNN correspondent Ryan Nobles.