Keeler Show Notes for Monday, May 20th, 2019
Monday, May 20th, 2019
6 AM Hour
- Rachel Sutherland (FNR) is on this morning to talk about the latest developments from the Mueller Report.
7 AM Hour
- Doctor John Dyben joins us this morning to talk about the risks of sleep aids such as Sonata and Ambien. People are inadvertently killing themselves.
8 AM Hour
- Ron Moshier of the Utica OD is on this morning to talk about what the future of the high school baseball playoffs picture is.
- John Pitaressi is also with the Utica OD and joins us to talk about the Greater Utica Sports Hall of Fame.
- Jon Decker of Fox News Radio joins us this morning to talk about the White House immigration plan fallout.