Keeler Show Notes for Tuesday, July 28th, 2015
Tuesday, July 28th, 2015
Today we speak with Chorbishop John Faris, author and professor Frank Romano, and we sample some local moonshine from DikinDurt Distillery in Herkimer.
6 AM Hour
- Bill's wife Alison watched 'I Am Caitlyn' and she is a fan. Kristine also watched and gives us her perspective on it. Bill's wife also loves Periscope and we'll get into that more later. Fark.com also may have the best headline ever.
- The Boy Scouts of America have lifted the ban on gay scout leaders. The mormon church has a huge problem of it. Fark.com had a great headline, "Gays Can Now Tie The Knot."
7:10 AM Hour
- Andrew goes out to the end of the driveway to give away 3 lbs. of 'Honest John's' Hot Dogs.
- We play audio regarding the Boy Scouts Lifting the Ban on Gay Scout Leaders.
8 AM Hour
- We have Beth Stack from DikinDurt Distillery in Herkimer in studio to talk about her amazing Moonshine product. She also explains what Moonshine is and the different types and we even sample some of it.
- We continue to talk with Beth Stack and we sample some more product including the new flavored moonshine expected out by the end of August.