Keeler Show Notes for Thursday, August 31st, 2017
Thursday, August 31st, 2017
6 AM Hour
- Rachel Sutherland of Fox News Radio is on this morning to discuss a new Fox News Poll on President Trump on a number of categories.
- Tonya J. Powers of Fox News Radio is on this morning to update us on a new treatment for Leukemia that will alter immune cells to attack the disease.
7 AM Hour
- Frank Gentile is running for the Oneida County Legislature in the 23rd District against Emil Paparella. He shares his thoughts on a number of issues, including Downtown Hospital.
- Emil Paparella is the incumbent Oneida County Legislator in the 23rd District. He is facing an opponent in Frank Gentile in a primary and a democratic challenger.
- Rose Marie Grimaldi and Jordan Karp are on this morning to talk about a number of voting and ballot issues. They are the Commissioners for the Board of Election.
8 AM Hour
- Mello Testa is on this morning to discuss the news that after 18 years of his Blues Brothers statues greeting boaters in Old Forge, he's being told they have to move.
- Alexandra Punch is from ACR Health in Utica. She's on this morning to talk about International Overdose Day.
- John Naegele is on this morning to talk with us about the Craft Beer of the Week and it is unfortunately a fall beer.
- Little Falls Mayor Mark Blask on to give good news about movie shoot in the City.